- The “All-Expenses-Paid” Sweepstakes has been organized by Yves Rocher North America Inc. and is open to all residents of legal age at the time of the drawing lots in Canada and the United States. An invitation from Yves Rocher North America is required to enter the “All-Expenses-Paid trip” Sweepstakes. The final entry deadline is July 9, 2015 at 23h59 UTC.
- No purchase is necessary for an entry in the “All-Expenses-Paid trip” Sweepstakes but entry is automatic with purchase. Your entry must be received by July 9, 2015 at 23h59 UTC at Yves Rocher North America Inc., P.O. Box 1701, Champlain, NY 12919-1701. Entry forms are not transferable and mechanical reproductions are not valid. Yves Rocher North America Inc. is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible or postage-due entries.
- Yves Rocher employees, its representatives or agents and persons with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- One (1) Prize will be given away with a retail value of $10,000.00 USD or one single payment of $10,000.00 USD. The prize is not transferable. No substitution for the prize except as necessary due to unavailability. Visual presentation of the prize may vary during the Sweepstakes campaign. Limit of one participation per Sweepstakes invitation. The prize is guaranteed to be awarded.
- Prize description: One (1) trip for two (2) people consisting of a seven (7) day stay at the Yves Rocher Éco-Hôtel Spa, La Grée des landes in Brittany, France. The Prize includes:
- Roundtrip economy plane tickets to Paris from the International airport closest to the winner’s location (air line will be determined by Yves Rocher); All round-trip traveling between Paris airport and Yves Rocher Éco-Hôtel Spa, La Grée des Landes
- Maximum six (6) nights at the Yves Rocher Éco-Hôtel Spa in double occupancy (number of nights will be previously determined by the winner)
- All breakfasts, lunches and suppers during the getaway at the organic and local gourmet restaurant, Les Jardins Sauvages (alcoholic beverages not included)
- Access to beauty treatments and rituals (the Grand Rituals, body rituals, facial care, hand and foot treatments) for the winner and their guest (choice and number of activities will be previously determined by the winner)
The $10,000.00 USD retail value may vary depending on starting point, options and activities chose. If the true cost is different than the retail value indicated in the present rules, a financial compensation will be offered to the winner. The total cost of the Prize will be supported by Yves Rocher until a $10,000.00 USD maximum. Any excess cost above $10,000.00 USD will be supported by the winner. The Prize may not be transferred, substituted or exchanged. The prize does not include travel insurances or other personal spending not previously specified as being included in the Prize. The winner and their guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents by the departure date, like their passport. The winner and their guest must travel together on the dates previously determined. Yves Rocher will not be held responsible for any other factor beyond their reasonable control. Yves Rocher will not be held responsible for any difficulty the winner and (or) their guest may have entering the country concerned by the trip or coming back to Canada. It is strongly recommended that the winner and their guest purchase sufficient private insurance prior to trip departure. The Prize may not be used to accumulate miles/kilometers on a regular traveler subscription or for any other reward offered with accumulated points.
Yves Rocher will see to all travel arrangements. Departure and Return will be in the same International Airport. No modifications concerning flights and accommodations will be made once bookings are confirmed. All bookings (flight tickets, traveling, hotel, meals, beauty treatments, spa workshops etc.) must be completed at least three (3) months prior to departure date. The trip must be made after November 1st, 2015 and at the latest the November 30th, 2016. All bookings are definitive. They cannot be modified or extended. If the winner and (or) their guest are unable to make the trip within the designated period, the trip will be lost and the winner will not be permitted to claim the trip’s monetary value. Yves Rocher will not be held responsible for reasons beyond their control concerning cancellations, delays, revised schedules or trip after tickets have been issued. Transport modes and accommodations are subject to availability, restricted periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel restrictions, flight, airport or other transportation modes and regulations related thereto. Other restrictions may apply.
- The random draw for the Sweepstakes will take place at Yves Rocher North America Inc., 2199 Fernand-Lafontaine Blvd. Suite 300, Longueuil, QC, Canada, J4G 2V7, on July 17, 2015 at 11.00 UTC. The drawing will be supervised by a commissioner of oaths whose decision is final. Only the winner will be contacted.
- The winner will be informed by registered mail email or telephone no later than August 7, 2015. If the winner cannot be reached or if choice of prize remains unconfirmed by the previously mentioned date, another person will be chosen at random In order to win the prize, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. The selected entrant must be in good standing with Yves Rocher at the time of the draw and, without limitation their account shall have no outstanding amount duly owed before receiving the prize. Within 21 days of notification, the prize must be claimed or an alternative winner will be selected. The qualified winner accepts in advance that: i) Yves Rocher North America Inc. may use their name, their city of residence and photograph for promotional purposes. ii) Their identity can be verified.
- The winner’s name can be requested after September 17, 2015 by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Yves Rocher North America inc., 2199 Fernand-Lafontaine Blvd. Suite 300, Longueuil, QC, Canada, J4G 2V7.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by the entry closing date.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (Quebec) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Entering the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these rules.